Un-school portrait special!

It's that time of year again - school portrait time! After buying countless school portraits with the same old background and the same old look, I finally decided to stop buying them a number of years ago. I started taking my school-aged son and doing his school photos myself. One in nice clothes (my choice), one in his choice of clothing, and one showing something of interest to him specific to that year - sports, art, etc. Since there has been great interest in this in the past, I'm offering this kind of un-school session to you!

Special price for booking in September (must be shot by October 15th) - $75, which includes the session fee, up to 3 outfit changes + 3 (4x6) prints.

Call or email to set up your session!
amandaolsonphotography@gmail.com
919.413.4534

No comments: